duration: 04 nights / 05 days
season: may – october
destinations: leh: 4 nights
excursions: leh market, shanti stupa, shey, thiksey, stok palace, sindhu ghat, pangong and Ktop
day 01: arrive leh
welcome arrival at leh airport and transfer to hotel. complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize. evening visit leh market & shanti stupa. overnight at hotel in leh.
day 02: leh – excursion to monasteries
post breakfast we proceed for the indus valley monastery tour including shey, the ancient capital of ladakh, thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village and stok palace the present residence of the royal family. enjoy packed lunch at sindhu ghat. overnight at hotel in leh.
day 03: leh – excursion to pangong lake (145 kms / 5 hrs)
after an early breakfast we leave for pangong lake through changla pass 5486 mtrs. pangong lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m) is a long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometer at its widest point and over 130km in length, it is bisected by the international border between india and china. after spending some time at pangong we drive back to hotel in leh.
day 04: leh – excursion to khardungla top – 18,380 ft. (39 kms / 2 hrs)
post breakfast we drive to khardung la – the highest motorable road in the world at 18,380 ft. the top is 39 kms from leh. enjoy the views from the top and then return to the hotel for hot lunch. later in the afternoon at leisure for last day visit to the market. overnight at hotel in leh.
day 05: depart leh
tour concludes. ladakhsafari thank you for your patronage and ensure a punctual transfer to the domestic airport
Standard Hill Town, Tsomoriri, Ladakh Continental
Deluxe Lharimo, Namgyal Palace, Kaal
Incase of non availability, similar properties will be given
• assistance upon arrival at leh airport
• tea / coffee on arrival
• accommodation on twin sharing basis
• all meals (bed tea, breakfast, hot / pack lunch, evening tea & dinner)
• return airport transfers and sightseeing tours by non-ac vehicle
• inner line permit to restricted / protected areas
• monument & museum entrance fees
• currently applicable taxes and service charges
Package does not include
• airfare to and from leh.
• any kind of personal expenses or optional tours / extra meals ordered
• tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
• the services of vehicle on leisure days & optional tours will be extra
• any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
• guide fee, camera fee
• anything not specifically mentioned under the head “package includes”.
• any future tax levies will be charged extra
• Vehicle provided will be as per the itinerary and not at disposal
• If a vehicle is used for shopping, visiting markets and restaurants then there will be extra charges
• Buffet meals will be provided at the hotels
• Hotels / Camps provide hot water from 6-8 AM and 6-8 PM only
• Leh and remote areas have regular power outages. Don’t expect 24hrs electricity
• Hotels normally shut the main gates at 11 PM
• Any modifications and extras will be charged in cash at our Leh office
1. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond our control.
2. The itinerary can be altered at any point of time due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond our control.
• River rafting @ Rs. 1500/- per person from June – September
• Camel Rides @ Rs. 500/- per person in Hunder Nubra for 01 hr
• Cultural Show @ Rs. 7500/- per troupe for 1 hr
• Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 1500/- Per Day
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
• prices valid from 01st April 2012 to 31st March 2013
• prices valid for minimum 02, 04 & 06 pax traveling together in one vehicle, and above 06 pax based on Maxi Cab (10-12 Seater)
• 100% advance to be deposited at the time of booking
• check-in / check-out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (noon)
• all the above mentioned rates are per person rates on twin sharing
• child cost is on apai basis sharing room with parents
• any payment in leh office should be cash only
• during off season pangong lake journey will be done in one-day excursion
• the above rates are applicable strictly for resident indian citizens only
• No Refund on any unused services
• 10% before 30 days from date of departure
• 25% before 15 days from dated of departure
• 50% before 7 days from date of departures
• 100% within 7 days from date of departure
Highest Motorable road 3Nts/ 4 Days
Lake and Highest Motorable road 4Nts/ 5 Days