duration: 09 nights / 10 days
season: june – october
destinations: leh: 5 nights / uleytokpo: 1 night / pangong lake: 1 night / nubra: 1 night / tsomoriri: 1 night
excursions: leh market, shanti stupa, phyang gompa, likir, basgo, Alchi, uleytokpo, lamayuru, pangong lake, thiksey, shey, khardung-la-pass, nubra and tsomoriri
day 01: arrive leh
welcome arrival at leh airport and transfer to hotel. complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize. evening visit leh market & shanti stupa. overnight at hotel in leh.
day 02: leh to Uleytokpo (70 kms / 3 hrs)
post breakfast we drive to visit phyang gompa, located 6 kms away from leh. further we drive to likir gompa situated atop a windy cliff overlooking the beautiful village of likir. enroute we stop at basgo to visit an impressive ladakhi citadel. then we drive ahead to reach Alchi – ladakh’s most loved monastery. after visiting above monasteries we drive to uleytokpo our destination for overnight stay.
day 03: uleytokpo – leh (125 kms / 5 hrs)
post breakfast we drive further to visit lamayuru monastery and then drive back to leh. overnight at hotel in leh.
day 04: leh to pangong lake (145 kms / 5 hrs)
after an early breakfast we leave for pangong lake through the changla pass at 5486 mtrs. pangong lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m) is a long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometer at its widest point and over 130km in length. it is bisected by the international border between india and china. enjoy the landscape in the back drop of the lake. one rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. evening at leisure and overnight stay at the camp near lake
day 05: pangong lake to leh (145 kms / 5 hrs)
morning at leisure to explore the beauty of lake and later we drive back to leh enroute visiting thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village & shey, the ancient capital of ladakh. drive further to reach leh. overnight at hotel in leh.
day 06: leh to nubra valley (120 kms / 5 hrs)
after an early breakfast we drive to nubra valley crossing khardung-la-pass – the highest motorable road in the world at 18,380 ft. nubra valley is popularly known as ldorma or the valley of flowers. it is situated to the north of ladakh between the karakoram and ladakh ranges of the himalayas. check in at the resort and later visit the samstaling monastery. enjoy your evening at the campsite.
day 07: nubra valley – leh (190 kms / 7 hrs)
after your breakfast at the camp, visit the sand dunes to enjoy a camel safari (optional). later we drive to leh over khardung la. afternoon rest and relax or take a walk to the local market. overnight at hotel in leh
day 08: leh – chumathang – tsomoriri (240 kms / 8 hrs)
post breakfast we drive to tsomoriri enroute stop at chumathang for lunch. This place is famous for medical hot springs. after a short halt drive to tsomoriri, a beautiful mountain bounded expanse of water, situated around 240 kms. from leh in rupsho valley. the lake is located at 14,000 ft. near a small village of korzok. upon arrival we check in at our camp for an overnight stay.
day 09: tsomoriri – leh (240 kms / 8 hrs)
post breakfast we check out from the camp and drive back to leh. reach leh and relax at the hotel.
day 10: depart leh
tour concludes. ladakhsafari thank you for your patronage and ensure a punctual transfer to the domestic airport.
|Leh||Hill Town, Tsomoriri, Ladakh Continental||Lharimo, Namgyal Palace, Kaal or Similar|
|Pangong||Camp Watermark, Pangong Resort||Camp Watermark, Pangong Resort|
|Nubra Valley||Lharimo North, Silk Route, Mystic Meadows or Similar||Lharimo North (Cottage), Silk Route, Mystic Meadows or Similar|
|Uleytokpo||West Ladakh camp or Similar||Ule Ethnic Resort, West Ladakh camp or Similar|
|Tsomoriri||Tsomoriri Camp or Similar||Tsomoriri Camp or Similar|
• assistance upon arrival at leh airport
• tea / coffee on arrival
• accommodation on twin sharing basis
• all meals (bed tea, breakfast, hot / pack lunch, evening tea & dinner)
• return airport transfers and sightseeing tours by non-ac vehicle
• inner line permit to restricted / protected areas
• monument & museum entrance fees
• currently applicable taxes and service charges
Package does not include
• airfare to and from leh.
• any kind of personal expenses or optional tours / extra meals ordered
• tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
• the services of vehicle on leisure days & optional tours will be extra
• any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
• guide fee, camera fee
• anything not specifically mentioned under the head “package includes”.
• any future tax levies will be charged extra
• Vehicle provided will be as per the itinerary and not at disposal
• If a vehicle is used for shopping, visiting markets and restaurants then there will be extra charges
• Buffet meals will be provided at the hotels
• Hotels / Camps provide hot water from 6-8 AM and 6-8 PM only
• Leh and remote areas have regular power outages. Don’t expect 24hrs electricity
• Hotels normally shut the main gates at 11 PM
• Any modifications and extras will be charged in cash at our Leh office
1. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond our control.
2. The itinerary can be altered at any point of time due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond our control.
• River rafting @ Rs. 1500/- per person from June – September
• Camel Rides @ Rs. 500/- per person in Hunder Nubra for 01 hr
• Cultural Show @ Rs. 7500/- per troupe for 1 hr
• Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 1500/- Per Day
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
• prices valid from 01st April 2012 to 31st March 2013
• prices valid for minimum 02, 04 & 06 pax traveling together in one vehicle, and above 06 pax based on Maxi Cab (10-12 Seater)
• 100% advance to be deposited at the time of booking
• check-in / check-out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (noon)
• all the above mentioned rates are per person rates on twin sharing
• child cost is on apai basis sharing room with parents
• any payment in leh office should be cash only
• during off season pangong lake journey will be done in one-day excursion
• the above rates are applicable strictly for resident indian citizens only
• No Refund on any unused services
• 10% before 30 days from date of departure
• 25% before 15 days from dated of departure
• 50% before 7 days from date of departures
• 100% within 7 days from date of departure
Highest Motorable road 3Nts/ 4 Days
Lake and Highest Motorable road 4Nts/ 5 Days